- 500000 INR
- 500-15000 ltr.
Super Sucker Suction cum Jetting Units
The QHPL Super Sucker Machine is designed with the latest technology and manufactured with strictest adherence to the highest international standard as well as Indian Standard. These super sucker machines are used for De-silting sewer lines and are capable of performing the following function:
- 200mm to 2000mm Dia Lines trunk and branch De-silting
- Linear Provision
- Inspection of lines With CCTV
- Cleaning and disposal of Septic Tanks
Sunction-Cum-jetting Unit is a Combination Machine, which combines High Pressure sewer Jetting Operation (Muljet) as well as Suction Operation with Blow Back System (Gully Man)
- Two separate tanks are provided i.e. one for fresh water and other for sludge.
- This machine can carry out both the operations of suction as well as jetting.
- The operation is the same as that of individual High Pressure Jetting Machine and Individual Suction Machine with Blow Back Operation i.e. of Muljet and Gully Man.
- Choked drainage /Sewer lines with diameter raging from 4" - 36" can be cleaned effectively by high pressure jetting operation
- Simple Suction Operation : The machine provides a Blow Back System by which silt settled / accumulated in manhole / Septic tank can be mixed with water preparing Slurry and thereafter sucking it into the tank by the suction operation.
- It is available in various capacities, accordingly mounted on the suitable chassis, and is equipped with or without a Arm for easy positioning of the suction hose. It has various models like LCV / MCV/ HCV Chassis Mounted or Trailer Mounted. With the Suction-Cum-jetting Unit, Sludge with high solid contents/silts settled in the manhole/septic tank can be sucked from a depth of 8 meters by the Suction Operation. Depth can be increased with special attachments.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 15 Days
- All India
C-89, Bulandshahr Road Industrial Area, Near Mukharjee Park, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201001, India